Audi AG is a manufacturer of a wide range of cars based in Germany. Headquartered in Ingolstadt. The company manufactures cars in the supermini range of styles and different body crossover SUV prices in the Audi brand. Audi is positioned as a premium brand within the Volkswagen Group.
Audi Q5, at first glance looks like the younger brother of the Q7. It's like a baby in the SUV Audi Q-Series. However, with its own characteristics and compact size, and heavily loaded with the latest technologies. Audi Q5 is a first foray into the compact SUV segment. Q5 was first launched in the European market in 2008. In India, Audi Q5 comes as a fully integrated unit (CBU) directly from the Audi plant in Ingolstadt, Germany.
10.9/15.2 km / l (city / highway), 3.0L V6 TDI
9. 6 / 13. 7 km / l (city / highway), 2.0L I4 FSI
3. 0L V6 TDI turbo, 236 hp, Diesel
2. 0L I4 turbo FSI, 208 bhp, Petrol
The transmission of seven-speed S tronic.
• Quattro All-Wheel Drive.
• Long wheelbase.
• Large cargo area.
• Three engine choices.
• Spacious interior.
• Fuel efficiency.
• No new look. A very similar style to the Audi Q7.
• The front grille features four large circles and revered is the logo of Audi.
• The structure of sport / curvy body and glass windows with flat mud roof coupe that recalls are having the same features as this.
• Their existence is strong and magnetic aspects and admiration and inspiration that is a large head of Turner.
• It's about having longer wheelbase gives more stability
• The interior is elegantly crafted the general characteristics of all Audi cars catches the eyes of the viewer with ease.
• We use quality materials in the manufacture of cars gives you the feeling of luxury.
• The car rides majestically on alloy wheels of 17 inches that are well made and the top is placed a little higher, the car represents an aggressive appeal.
• It is loaded with the latest gizmos and gadgets like the system of automatic climate control and audio system quality.
• It also comes with security systems such as six airbags, traction system alarm system permanent four-wheel, tire pressure control, and theft.
Powertrain & Performance
Audi Q5 is available in two petrol variants and diesel. Gasoline engine comes with a 208 hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder. And the diesel engine comes with a 236 horsepower 3.0-liter V6. Both are combined with a 7-speed electronic transmission of S.